About Me

My photo
..i love God.. ..my husband.. ..my sons.. ..i want to love people the way God loves people.. ..i am learning to listen to God's voice..

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Start of Something New

ok, ok, i know the title is super cheesy, but i could not think of anything else!

So, I have been contemplating whether or not to start blogging. I have done it before, in the days of live journal, right before myspace made it big, and facebook was still verifying your name and the college you are attending before giving you a membership! My cousin, Jah, suggested I start blogging because her and her best friend do it, and it is a more in-depth way to keep in touch, aside from the other social networks. (she, by the way, got me started on myspace and facebook!! :D twitter, I did on my own..sort of..hehe). So here I am! Whether or not people read what i have to say, I think I will start blogging. It will be a good outlet for me. It will keep me accountable because I will be obligated to post things of substance, haha. Plus, it will keep my mind fresh, and no so lethargic, as it has been for the last year and a half (since I have been out of school). This should be fun..and interesting! I'm sure there will be spiritual updates, or things I am learning, as well as seeing what God is teaching me, lots of baby updates, and I am sure I will have a venting session every now and then. Hopefully this was a good start!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting!!! hahah yes blogging is a lot of fun and if you stay with it you will have all sorts of posts. it helps to know people are reading as well (and i will be :-) i can't wait to hear and see baby updates!! be sure to post the link on facebook :-) hehe can't wait to follow your life!

    ReplyDelete