About Me

My photo
..i love God.. ..my husband.. ..my sons.. ..i want to love people the way God loves people.. ..i am learning to listen to God's voice..

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Update!

*sigh* Baby is getting huge!! He is running out of growing room! He has basically taken over and every time he moves, my lungs or bladder get squished! Which basically means I cannot breathe, or I get the sudden urge to urinate! Haha..My nights are almost getting to the point of being sleepless..I am awake almost every hour, and my poor husband, bless his heart, is such a light sleeper, that he gets less sleep, too! Because my lungs are getting squished, my breathing gets loud! He would gently tap me so that I would wake up and change positions, but sometimes, I wake up to him sleeping on the couch :( because he did not want to bother me. I feel so bad because he is up at 330am for work! I have such an amazing hubby, though, and I am so thankful at how much support and love he has given me!! As much as I blame my pregnancy for me always being tired, moody, hungry, irritable, huge, and all that "good stuff," I love being pregnant. I love the feeling of when baby moves. It still amazes me that what is growing inside of me is a person who will be joining us very soon!! I just love it how baby responds to Myles and Mykah's voices. Yes, baby is now a person, but it is just crazy how he can recognize Daddy and Big Brother!! Although this is my second baby, it still shows me how amazing my God is to be the one who actually created us and strategically and intricately formed the functions of our bodies. I still can't see how people, especially mothers, can't see God's handprint in pregnancy and childbearing..and life!! There is no way it can happen by chance.

So, now I am 31 weeks. That means I only have 9 weeks left! It has gone by so fast, I am just trying to soak in every minute that I can before he gets here. It is going to be so weird when he is finally out! We are extremely excited, Mykah cannot wait to meet his baby brother. The more and more that I think about it, the more reality sinks in. In just about two months, if not less, we will be a family of four!! I just think to myself, I can't wait till summer..I can't wait till the weather is warm and sunny..and by that time, baby will for sure be here!! It is just crazy to me!!!! I can't wait!

Hmm...NAMES NAMES NAMES!! everyone keeps asking us..at first, I thought I had an idea of what I wanted to name him, but at this point, not anymore..we will definitely have his second name as Jeremiah..in honor of my maternal grandfather..but the first name, Myles and I are stumped. Plus, because of the harassing of both sets of baby's grandparents, once we do figure out a name, we will wait to share it until the birth of the baby. I am such a stinker and I love giving them a hard time in trying to guess!! Haha, so we will see!!

I was going to take a belly picture and post it, but I just haven't had the time to take one..maybe in the next day or so..

until then!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shesh! Randy is a light sleeper as well and I know when I get pregnant he will probably do the same thing Myles does (which is so sweet btw). You make motherhood sound so wonderful and being pregnant magical lol. I am so happy for you and I can't believe how far along you are already!! I can't wait to hear what you name him. How very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete