Thanks to my recent addiction to Instagram and Pinterest, I have been getting cool, new outfit ideas, and just "anything" ideas. I have gotten a little more confident in putting things together on what to wear, and thought I would share! I love the fact that all pieces are old, except for the shoes, and are ones that I have placed in the back of my closet with the possibility of "garage sale-ing," but kept just in case I had nothing else I felt like wearing. I centered my outfit around my new shoes! Everything in my closet were stuff that I tend to wear a lot, so I went to my "just in case" pile..and it worked! Thanks to my mommy, who got the shoes for me, I had something different to wear to church! With that, here you go! It's nothing extravagant, just something that made me feel creatively accomplished (if that makes sense!)!


The shoes are so cute!!! Love the entire outfit!
ReplyDeleteIt was a good outfit! Love it when you find new uses for old clothes =).
ReplyDelete